Introducing the MAXX SENSOR UNIVERSAL TPMS SYSTEM.
With universal TPMS systems there is no longer the need to stock a large variety of different valves for each marquee/model currently available. the MAXX system uses un-programmed “blank” valves that can be used with 99% of cars on the road and are programmed using the handheld device. Valves can be programmed using the vast database of different vehicles stored on the device or for easy using you can also clone existing valves.
- Optimised for use with the MX-Sensor to create Cloned or New sensors for supported vehicles (99% Vehicle Coverage)
- Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
- Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
- On-screen code definitions
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
- Heavy duty design